v

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wild Bear's last blogpost for quite sometime...

Hello frequent visitors to this blog,

This post will be the last that I will make on this blog for quite sometime...

Due mainly to other commitments taking up more time now than before and also because the need to spend more time viewing the HD DVDs and DVDs that I've bought earlier, during my limited free time, I've decided to take a break from posting altogether. It does not mean I'll be abandoning this blog totally as my pal J.Z. will be doing blog updates but not on a frequent basis, probably weekly or fortnightly or random days, and I may just pop in once in a while to post some interesting stuff.

J.Z. will only be updating news and release information on North American/Japanese/European HD DVD titles during the period of my absence - he's more into the content side of things.

I'll probably return to my usual posting schedule just before/during the holiday season...

And lastly, a big thanks to all readers who have helped greatly by contributing information to be shared on this blog with the others ever since it was live online 8 months ago.

Hope to see you around when I return from my break...

Harry (aka Wild Bear)
Blogger of HD DVD Format Blog

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger John Doe said...

=( so long my friend, i'll be waiting to read more of your posts.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Wild Bear said...

I may still be posting, just not as frequent as before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home