Full Details of Feb 6 HD DVDs
Hollywoodland (HD DVD/DVD Combo)
Release Date: 6 February 2006
Disc Type: HD DVD/DVD Combo Format (Single-Disc, Dual-Sided)
Side A - HD DVD: Feature Film Presentation Specs
- 1080p High Definition Widescreen 1.85:1
- Dolby Digital-Plus 5.1 (English & French)
- English [SDH] & French subtitles
Side A - HD DVD Supplemental Materials
Presented in 480i/p Standard Definition with Dolby Digital sound.
No HD DVD exclusive extras.
- The confirmed list is coming soon...
Side B - DVD: Feature Film Presentation Specs
- Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1
- Dolby Digital 5.1 (English & French)
- English [SDH], French & Spanish subtitles
Side B - DVD Supplemental Materials
- Deleted Scenes
- Recreating Old Hollywood - In this piece, the production team demonstrates how they re-created the glamour of the Hollywood of yesteryear. Interviews include ones with the film's production designer, set decorator, costume designer, make-up artists and hair stylists.
- Behind the Headlines - Director Allen Coulter, screenwriter Paul Bernbaum, and other members of the creative team reveal which elements of the film story are based on fact, and what creative liberties they had to take in order to tell the story of the unsolved mystery surrounding George Reeves' death.
- Hollywood Then and Now - With help from historians, filmmakers, actors and other experts, explore how Hollywood has changed in the last 60 years, as the similarities and difference between "classic" Hollywood and today's big city are examined.
- Feature Commentary with Director Allen Coulter
Labels: HD DVD Software