v

Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Break From Blogging...

A few months ago, I mentioned that I wasn't going to post as frequently as before due to other things needing more attention and time... and that my pal, the other contributor on this blog, will continue to blog almost on a frequent basis. But now, we will both be taking a break from posting altogether and will be back on the first week of December.

J.Z. will be taking a break overseas - he will be on vacation until the end of this month while my hands will be pretty occupied during these few weeks leading up to December. I will try to keep the HD DVD Release List updated whenever possible, so you may want to bookmark the page.

Thank you for your continued support of this blog...

See you soon.

Wild Bear

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home