Details of Onkyo DV-HD805 HD DVD Player (Updated October 11)
Onkyo DV-HD805 HD DVD Player
- Accepts various disc media, including DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL and CD-R/RW
- Analog Devices 297 MHz/12-bit NSV video DAC to support 4x oversampling for output via component video.
- HQV Reon VX video processing chipset provides exceptionally precise DVD video scaling (to 720p, 1080i or 1080p)
- HD DVD Output resolutions: 720p/1080i/1080p (inclusive of 1080p/24Hz)
- Supports 24 frames per second Playback - This ensures that the user will be able to experience the playback of films recorded to HD DVD with an ultra-smooth, stable video resolution.
- Wolfson and Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit audio DACs
- Uses Analog Devices SHARC DSP for enhanced dynamic range
- Outputs linear PCM audio signals from Dolby TrueHD (5.1 ch), Dolby Digital Plus (5.1 ch), Dolby Digital, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio (Core), DTS-HD Master Audio (Core) and DTS
- Uses DTS-HD Advanced Digital Output to stream DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS
- Also streams Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus with bit-for-bit reproduction
- Bi-directional RS-232 port for control
- Gold-plated component, S-video and composite video outputs
- Gold-plated 5.1-multichannel and 2-channel audio outputs
- 2 digital outputs (coaxial [gold-plated]/optical)
- 2 extension ports
- HDMI (v1.3a) with Deep Colour and High-bit-rate audio streaming features
- Ethernet Port for web-enabled features found on HD DVD discs and for further firmware updates.
Labels: HD DVD Hardware