v

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Coverage of Other HD DVD Releases...

Anyone interested in current and upcoming HD DVD titles that do not have English audio and subtitles?

We have the intention of covering news and information on the growing list of HD DVD releases that do not have English audio and subtitles. For instance, Japanese films, German films and French films that do not have English audio when released on HD DVD in their own countries.

Either post a comment via the Blogger comments function or drop us an e-mail stating that you're interested. Please do not post comments or e-mail us if you're not interested.

When we gather enough interest and if my schedule for the near future permits, I may just proceed with the coverage on this blog.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jamie Nelson said...

I would definitely be interested to know what is going on in the world of HD DVD elsewhere.

However, I would just encourage you to make a disclaimer stating that the films had native tracks only, or something to that effect.

I wouldn't want to get my hopes up!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I would love to see a list of HD-DVDs without english subtitles. I purchase French HD-DVDs and as I speak French I dont mind the lack of english subtitles.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Emanuele Sabetta said...

Yes, please!

And I'd like to know if the import movies have english subtitles and 5.1 english audio!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Wild Bear said...

Hi manga_project,

The blogpost is referring to HD DVD titles that will not have English subtitles and audio.

Please note that we already have ample coverage of international HD DVD titles with English audio and subtitles. You can access the details via this link http://hddvdformat.blogspot.com/2007/02/some-updates-on-upcoming-hd-dvd-titles.html

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Saosin said...

I think it's a fantastic idea and really hope you guys decide to go through with it!

I buy a lot of Japanese HD-DVD's that don't have english tracks/subs like Shinobi, Volcano High, and I just purchased the French HD-DVD's of Ran and L' Armée des ombres. So coverage of new discs with native language only tracks would be valuable information for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home