v

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just Read About Toshiba's Decision...

I was kept busy by all the travelling and work... I just couldn't find enough free time over the past two weeks to update the blog...

It was only on Monday that I had the opportunity to check my personal e-mails and update my blogs. Then on Tuesday, news of Toshiba's decision to completely stop its HD DVD business activities appeared in my electronic mailbox. A very disappointing decision... but a corporation has to be accountable to its shareholders and I have to acknowledge that the latest round of announcements aren't very favorable to HD DVD format's future.

However, I still feel the need to reiterate and emphasise that my stand still remains, that HD DVD is currently still the better choice, by offering an overall improved home entertainment experience be it high-definition video, high-fidelity audio or experiential interactivity. Despite of Toshiba's decision, I believe I will continue to enjoy the many HD DVD releases that I own over the past two years.

Coverage of HD DVD news and announcements will continue as usual on this blog for as long as HD DVD products are announced and released to retail. No Blu-ray blog has been or will be planned/created for the considerable future.

Do look out for our updates on HD DVD news and announcements this weekend...

Wild Bear

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good fight/work!! I'll be keeping my eye on this blog daily as I usually do. Thanks for your work it truly is appreciated.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger GrillBiller said...

Just Keep up the good work... i found your blog a half year ago.. and i do have to check it every day for new hd dvd news.
It my favorits blog for hd dvd news...beside highdefdigest and hddvdsupporters.com ;)

Thanks..

Allan Pedersen
Denmark

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger greath said...

Thank you for all your effort.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger baconandeggs said...

yes, thank you. I'm continuing to enjoying my HD DVDs despite the outcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home