'White Noise 2' Arrives On HD DVD, Jan 8
Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced that White Noise 2 will be available to own in high-definition exclusively on the HD DVD/DVD Combo disc, come January 8, for $39.98 SRP each. Specific details for the HD DVD side of the disc are as follows...
White Noise 2
- 1080p High Definition Widescreen 2.35:1
- Dolby TrueHD 5.1 (English)
Dolby Digital-Plus 5.1 (English & Spanish)
- English [SDH] & French subtitle options
- Bonus material present on both HD DVD & DVD sides, includes:
- Deleted Scenes: More than 30 minutes worth of deleted scenes
- Exploring Near-Death Experience: A look at the truth behind NDE, the well-documented phenomenon that inspired the film.
- The Making of White Noise 2: From concept to completion, this featurette is filled with interviews, b-roll and behind-the-scenes footage that showcase the cast, the crew and the craziness it took to bring this frightening tale to life.
- Journey Into Madness: Star Nathan Fillion and the film's location and witchcraft expert Barbara Copp take viewers on a full tour of the Crease Clinic, Vancouver's infamous psychiatric hospital where much of the film was shot.
Labels: HD DVD Software