v

Monday, July 09, 2007

Have Your Say - A 'More Than Meets The Eye' HD DVD


As the readers who have closely followed the blogposts I've made each day would know, I've previously managed to take some time off to write a mini-review on how I thought Transformers was a surpisingly good movie, or should I say much better than the recent comics-adapted and Pirates of the Caribbean sequels.

Since I will definitely get HD DVD release of this Transformers movie (and I guess most of you readers would too), I gave some thought about the sort of special features/bonus materials I would want on the Transformers HD DVD... A featurette on the Transformers phenomena in the 80s or downloadable instant access HD DVD menus featuring the Autobots or Decepticons art. Or better make the menu clicking sound customisable to feature the sound of Autobots or Decepticons transforming...

About the main feature presentation, definitely a lossless audio track... best option Dolby TrueHD since the HD DVD players can decode it and output the full 5.1-channel audio via HDMI or 5.1 analog outs.

That's all I can think of, what about you? We're interested in what you readers think will make the Transformers HD DVD much more than meets the eye. You may leave your thoughts about what you want on the HD DVD by using the comments feature found on the bottom right corner of this blogpost (A Google or Blogger account is required.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jamie Nelson said...

I would love to have a Picture-in-Picture commentary with the cast/crew that is similar to the Warner IME.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Jamie Nelson said...

I totally forgot. I'm dying to hear a DTS HD: Master Audio track for this HD DVD release. I'm upset that this audio format hasn't been more popular as of yet.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Wild Bear said...

Yes, I agree. Will definitely be getting this on HD DVD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home